|Apr. 20, 2011 09:45 [GMT] From: PlayOnline|
April Subscription Fees Refund (Apr. 20)|
As previously announced, eligible customers using Debit Cards to pay their fees will be refunded the fees for the April billing cycle of FINAL FANTASY XI due to the temporary suspension of the FINAL FANTASY XI game service.
Details on the refund process can be found below.
[For Payments Made Using Debit Cards]
Customers who pay using Debit Cards and are eligible will be refunded automatically by the end of May.
Please note that while we will endeavour to process all refunds within this period, if you believe you are eligible for but do not receive a refund by the end of May, please contact the Square Enix Support Centre at http://support.eu.square-enix.com.
- Customers who have already paid for April subscription fees using Debit Cards.
- Customers who created new accounts in March, and have made payments, calculated on a daily basis, for April following the end of the free trial period will also be eligible.
* Only customers whose April subscription fees were paid as of March 2011 are eligible. Customers registering new accounts in April, or customers reactivating accounts that had been closed in February 2011 or earlier, are not eligible.
* Fees for any additional Content IDs purchased from April 2011 onwards will not be waived.
* Any charges aside from monthly subscription and additional Content ID fees (expansion purchases, etc.) will not be waived.
* Customers who closed their accounts at the end of March and reactivate their accounts during April will be eligible, however, due to the timing of account processing, debit card payments may not be refunded until May or later.