|Aug. 6, 2018 11:29 [GMT] From: PlayOnline|
Recovery from Square Enix Account Management System Issue|
At the time below, our payment agency’s systems experienced technical difficulties causing errors when using credit cards, PayPal or ELV for the actions below.
We are pleased to announce that the issue has been addressed, and we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
[Date & Time]
Aug. 3, 2018 8:15 to 8:28 (GMT)
Aug. 3, 2018 9:15 to 9:28 (BST)
Errors being displayed when using credit cards or ELV for the following:
- Registering or changing payment method
- Purchasing a Security Token
- Apply for the World Transfer Service
- New service account subscriptions, reinstatement
- Purchasing Expansions and additional scenarios
Users may not be able to perform the following actions using credit card or PayPal:
- Charging for Square Enix Crysta
Square Enix Account Management System