We are offering players the ability to download the FINAL FANTASY: Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition (Windows digital download version), which contains every expansion from "Rise of the Zilart" to the latest "Seekers of Adoulin"!
* Registration code not includedRead on for instructions on downloading for free.
Read the following notes on this campaign.
1. Click the download button on the right to download the data.
2. The download page will provide you with all the required installation files.
・FINALFANTASYXI.Data.003* Save all four files to the same folder.
3. After downloading the file and confirming that no other programs are open, double click FFXI_VC4_Pack.part1.exe to start the installer.
4. Double-clicking on Autorun.exe within the installer will bring up the install menu.
5. Check the details on the data installation process.
- * The client files available at the link provided are for the Windows version of FINAL FANTASY XI: Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition.
- * A registration code for the FINAL FANTASY XI Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition is not included. Players wishing to play for the first time will need to purchase an official version that contains a registration code.
- * Players will be unable to play expansion packs for which they lack registration codes.
- * The bonus in-game items received for purchasing the retail version of FINAL FANTASY XI: Ultimate Seekers Edition (The Destrier Beret and Chocobo Shirt) will not be included in this promotion.
- * Read on for details on restoring a character you have previously used.
- * Those who have official PlayOnline/FINAL FANTASY XI service accounts whose account option contracts (characters) for FINAL FANTASY XI are inactive as of November 8 at 6:59 a.m. (PST) are eligible for this campaign.
- * Click here if you have not migrated your PlayOnline ID to a SQUARE ENIX account.
- * Those whose FINAL FANTASY XI service accounts are set to "cancelled" are not eligible for this campaign. Please undertake the necessary recovery procedures from the SQUARE ENIX Account management system by 6:59 a.m. on November 8 (PST). You will not incur any charges by activating only the service account.
- * Those who have not migrated to a SQUARE ENIX Account by 6:59 am on November 8 (PST) are ineligible for this campaign.
- * Those who have violated the terms of service or have had their accounts suspended for such activities are ineligible.
- * Those continuing to play after the campaign has concluded will need to reactivate their FINAL FANTASY XI option contracts (characters).
- * Reactivating a FINAL FANTASY XI option contract (character) during the campaign will cause you to incur charges starting from the moment of reactivation.
- * All inactive option contracts (characters) will be able to be played for the duration of the campaign. Players who will have more than eight characters owing to this increase will either need to make a new handle name or link them to an existing handle name.