The Return Home to Vana'diel Campaign has concluded
The Return Home to Vana'diel Campaign Type A and Type B have officially concluded as of 1:00am on April 28 (Tues), 2009. We would like to extend our sincerest gratitude to all those who participated.
Currently, there are no plans for a similar campaign in the near future, but customers who fulfill the below requirements can still reactivate their characters:
||Information Center Character Recovery Support
Players who apply must agree to the terms and conditions below before contacting the Information Center for support.
* As stated in the character deletion warning message, deleted character data is treated as "permanently lost".
We typically do not accept character recovery requests. Please use extreme caution when deleting your characters.
* This one-time support option is currently offered free of charge. However, this support may be fee-based in the future.
[Conditions for Recovery]
• Recovery is only available once per PlayOnline ID, with a limit of 16 characters.
• In the best-case scenario, the character can be restored to its state immediately prior to deletion.
• Character(s) deleted more than 3 months ago will not be covered by this service.
• In some cases, however, if the data has not yet been deleted, characters deleted more than 3 months ago can still be recovered.
• If the applicant or a third party has created another character with the same name, then the restored character's name must be changed.
* Please contact us to confirm if character data can be recovered.
* We cannot return any items that were on auction or in the delivery box prior to deletion.
* Please note that under certain conditions, the recovery service may be unavailable even if the applicant is eligible.
* Questions regarding reactivation and other queries can be answered by phone. The caller must be the person whose account information is registered on PlayOnline.
PlayOnline Information Center
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 6:00pm Pacific Time
Please be sure to dial correctly.