|Mar. 23, 2007 08:00 [PDT] From: FINAL FANTASY XI|
All Worlds Maintenance (Mar. 28)|
At the following time, we will be performing FINAL FANTASY XI maintenance on all worlds. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XI will be unavailable.
Thank you for your patience.
* The client software will also be updated at this time. Once this maintenance is completed, the client update will start automatically after logging back into FINAL FANTASY XI. Please follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
* You may receive errors such as "POL-1160" or "POL-0010" during the download process due to heavy server traffic. If you are unable to access the update, we ask that you please wait a while and then try again. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in making this a smooth version update.
* For the update details, please refer to "Topics" on the official PlayOnline.com web site or PlayOnline Viewer which will be available on Wednesday, Mar. 28, 2007.
[Date & Time]
Mar. 28, 2007 from 10:00 to 16:00 (PDT)
* Maintenance completion time may be subject to change.
FINAL FANTASY XI
[Important Update Details]
- Addition of Chocobo Racing system.