|May 29, 2010 09:30 [PDT] From: PlayOnline|
Registration Server Maintenance (May 31)|
The PlayOnline registration server will be unavailable due to maintenance at the following time. During this period, users will be unable to perform the following:
- Register or unsubscribe PlayOnline accounts
- Review or update member information
- Review, purchase, cancel, or reactivate Content IDs
- Purchase expansion pack registration codes
- Apply for the World Transfer Service
- Access PlayOnline Membership Information from the official PlayOnline web site (http://www.playonline.com)
- Register Reward Codes
- Apply for the Character Reactivation Service
Also, if there is a problem with your payment method, you may be automatically disconnected from the game during the maintenance period. To avoid this, please complete all necessary billing changes in advance.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
[Date & Time]
From May 31, 2010 23:50 to Jun. 1, 2010 5:00 (PDT)
Jun. 2, 2010 from 0:00 to 6:00 (PDT)
* Maintenance completion time may be subject to change.
PlayOnline registration server maintenance for the billing cycle.
* PlayOnline and PlayOnline services will be available.
* Please be aware that several services including purchasing, cancellation, and reactivation of Content IDs will also be unavailable between Phase 1 and Phase 2.