|Apr. 28, 2011 10:00 [PDT] From: FINAL FANTASY XI|
All Worlds Maintenance (May. 9)|
At the following time, we will be performing FINAL FANTASY XI maintenance on all worlds to accompany the version update and implementation of a World Merge.
During this period, FINAL FANTASY XI will be unavailable.
Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.
* This maintenance will be accompanied by a version update. After maintenance is complete, the update will automatically begin after you press the “Play” button. After that, please follow the instructions on the screen.
* You may receive errors such as “POL-1160” during the download process due to heavy server traffic. If you are unable to access the update, we ask that you please wait a while and then try again.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in making this a smooth version update.
*During this maintenance, a World Merge will be implemented.
Source World -> Destination World
Ramuh -> Bahamut
Alexander -> Shiva
Titan -> Phoenix
Gilgamesh -> Carbuncle
Unicorn -> Fenrir
Ifrit -> Odin
Diabolos -> Siren
Caitsith -> Ragnarok
We ask that all players on any source world retrieve all items stored in the Delivery Box or Auction House.
For more details regarding the World Merge, please refer to “Regarding the World Merge Schedule for Certain Worlds” (Apr. 15) in the Information section.
* The "World Transfer" service will be suspended 30 minutes prior to the start of the maintenance.
* The schedule for the reinstatement of the Character Reactivation Service, which is currently suspended, will be announced at another time.
* Update will be available on May 9, 2011.
[Date & Time]
May 9, 2011 from 8:00 to 19:00 (PDT)
* Maintenance completion time may be subject to change.
FINAL FANTASY XI
* Additional Notes:
Information on the "World Transfer" service was added to this update on May 6, 2011 at 2:15 (PDT).