|Oct. 12, 2012 05:15 [PDT] From: FINAL FANTASY XI|
FINAL FANTASY XI Version Update (Oct. 12)|
At the following time, a version update was performed on FINAL FANTASY XI.
[Date & Time]
Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:45 (PDT)
- FINAL FANTASY XI
The following changes have been made to Meeble Burrows:
- Additional measures have been implemented for the issue wherein a player may be ejected from the underground cave immediately after the start of a research expedition.
* We will continue to monitor the situation to ensure that similar issues do not occur.
- As a relief measure for the issue above, players will be reimbursed with the key item “Moblin pheromone sack” when they are ejected from the underground cave.
Additionally, in the event a party member is ejected immediately upon entry, the rest of the party members will be reimbursed with the key item “Moblin pheromone sack” as long as they leave the area within 3 minutes of the first player being ejected.
Excludes the following situations:
- Player fulfills at least one of the conditions and then uses the temporary item “Hiatus Whistle” or the temporary item “Terminus Whistle.”
- Player fulfills the appropriate conditions during a level 5 expedition (boss fight).
* If the player that was ejected is the party leader, the rest of the party members will immediately be ejected as well.
- If a party member is ejected during a level 5 expedition (boss fight), the corresponding boon given by their grimoire will now be removed.