|Aug. 21, 2020 20:00 [PDT] From: FINAL FANTASY XI|
Recovery from Square Enix Account Management System Issue|
The payment processing company experienced technical difficulties with its system at the time below.
As a result, an error may have occurred when the operations below were performed, but the issue has been resolved, and the system can now be used normally.
[Date & Time]
Aug. 21, 2020 7:22 to 12:47 (PDT)
An error may have occurred when using a credit card or ELV and performing the following operations:
- Registering or changing method of payment
- Purchasing a security token
- Applying for a Home World Transfer
- Purchasing or restoring content ID
- Purchasing expansion content or extra scenarios
An error may have occurred when using a credit card, ELV, PayPal, or Boletobancario and performing the following operations:
- Charging Square Enix Crysta
- Square Enix Account Management System