|Jan. 13, 2021 02:33 [PST] From: FINAL FANTASY XI|
Current Known Issue (Jan. 13)|
We have confirmed the following issues. We are currently investigating and ask for your patience as we work to resolve these issues.
- In Sheol: Gaol of Odyssey, moving from preparation area to boss area might not complete properly if items are being used.
* Only characters who use an item will become unable to move. When preparing to move from these areas, please make sure no one in the entire party uses any items.
- If any avatars are summoned during battle in Elite Training, Unity Wanted, or the quest The Cardians' Duty located in East Sarutabaruta, only the avatar will have the Blood Pact buff applied once the battle is over.
* Summoning the Avatar again or zoning to another area will fix this issue.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing.
* Updated Jan. 18, 2021 4:55 (PST)
This issue was resolved in the update performed on Jan. 18, 2021 1:45 (PST).