|May 22, 2023 08:35 [PDT] From: PlayOnline|
Square Enix Account Management System Recovery (May 22)|
The payment processing company experienced technical difficulties with its system at the time below.
As a result, an error may have occurred when the operations below were performed, but the issue has been resolved, and the system can now be used normally.
[Date & Time]
May 22, 2023 1:40 to 4:20 (PDT)
An error may have occurred when using a credit card or ELV and performing the following operations:
- Registering or changing method of payment
- Purchasing a security token
- Applying for a Home World Transfer
- Purchasing or restoring content ID
- Purchasing expansion content or extra scenarios
An error may have occurred when using a credit card, ELV, PayPal, or Boletobancario and performing the following operations:
- Charging Square Enix Crysta
- Payments with credit card, ELV, PayPal, or Boletobancario