During the PlayOnline server maintenance on Jul. 18, we will also be conducting PlayOnline Viewer server maintenance in preparation for a version update.
*The client software will also be updated at this time. The client update will begin once you log onto PlayOnline. Please follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
*You may receive errors such as POL-1160 or POL-0010 during the download process due to heavy server traffic. If you are unable to access the update, we ask that you please wait a while and then try again.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
[Date & Time] Jul. 18, 2005 8:00 to Jul. 19, 2005 0:00 (PDT) *Maintenance completion time may be subject to change.
[Affected Services] PlayOnline
- My Friend List will be updated so that users will be able to set different personal comments for each handle.
- The PlayOnline Viewer message list will be updated so that users will be able to reply to messages in their "Read Messages" list.
- A display showing the number of members participating in a group chat will be added.
- A Friend List function that allows users to send messages simultaneously to multiple friends will be added.
- A "Q&A Search" shortcut will be added to the Active Handle Information screen.
- The handle name and portrait currently being used will now be displayed in the Active Handle Information screen.
- The maximum number of attachments to one PlayOnline mail will be increased to 10 files.
We have also undertaken other operations not necessarily detailed in this news item.