|May 13, 2006 02:15 [PDT] From: FINAL FANTASY XI|
FINAL FANTASY XI Update (May 13)|
At the following time, we have performed FINAL FANTASY XI maintenance on all Worlds.
*The client software has also been updated at this time. The version update process will automatically begin upon login after the time stated below. Please follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
May. 13, 2006 2:15 (PDT)
FINAL FANTASY XI
- After the event scene for the beginning of a besieged is over, all participants will be automatically relocated to different positions within Al Zahbi.
- Fixed an issue wherein players were unable to obtain their "runic portal use permits" upon consuming 200 Imperial Standings.
- Fixed in game message regarding Corsair's ability "Phantom Roll."
- The following Xbox 360 version issues have been addressed:
- ";" would not function upon key assigning.
- And issue where the software keyboard would not function properly after the controller's power supply has been switch off.