|May 24, 2006 05:15 [PDT] From: FINAL FANTASY XI|
FINAL FANTASY XI Update (May. 24)|
At the following time we have performed a version update of FINAL FANTASY XI.
May 24, 2006 4:00 (PDT)
FINAL FANTASY XI
[Important Update Details]
- Calculation of auction house charges has been changed to as follow:
[Jueno / Nashmau / Tavnazia areas]
Single item: 1% of selling price + 50 gil
Stack item: 0.5% of selling price + 200 gil
Single item: 1% of selling price + 100 gil
Stack item: 0.5% of selling price + 400 gil
- Bazaar taxes for the following areas have been lowered from 10% to 5%:
Ru'Lude Gardens, Upper Jeuno, Lower Jeuno, Port Jeuno
- The following players will be automatically moved to Aht Urhgan Whitegate when the Al Zahbi area has reached its maximum amount of population:
- When logging into Al Zahbi
- Attempt to move into Al Zahbi from nearby areas
- After receiving the "Tractor" spell
- When moved to any Homepoints within Al Zahbi
- During defensive Besieged, beastmen will now focus on reaching their goal, the Astral Plinth, than actively involving into battles.
- An issue wherein players may be able to receive experience points and Imperial Standings which has exeeded the cap has been fixed.
- Addressed an issue where internal test messages would display on the screen during Besieged.