|Aug. 21, 2006 10:30 [PDT] From: FINAL FANTASY XI|
FINAL FANTASY XI Update (Aug. 21)|
At the following time we have performed a version update of FINAL FANTASY XI.
Aug 21, 2006 12:00 (PDT)
FINAL FANTASY XI
[Important Update Details]
- Chocobo raising is now available.
* Please refer to the related information for more details.
- The reuse timer for puppetmaster's pet command, "Deactivate" has been changed to 1 minute.
- During a defensive Besieged, after retreating, the beastman forces would not remain at half strength. This has been fixed.
- Incorrect appearance for the "Archaic Mirror" monster within Arrapago Reef and Halvung has be fixed.
- An issue where "Sneak" and "Deodorize" effect would not be cancelled upon opening a Treasure Coffer or Treasure Chest has be fixed.
- An issue with the "The Art of War" quest where incorrect message would be displayed has been addressed.
- The "Bad Breath" ability used by some of the Morbol type monsters has not been reflected properly. This has been addressed.
- An issue with the battle motion of the monster "Mammet" within the battlefield for the Chains of Promathia mission "Ancient Vows" is not displayed correctly has been fixed.
- Using the "Spirit Link" ability after obtaining the the job ability "Empathy" would debuff pet wyvern instead. This has be addressed.
- Addressed an issue where the effect for the item "Muteppo" would not be displayed properly under certain circumstances.
- Effects for the following items were not reflected correctly and have been addressed:
Karin Obi / Hyorin Obi / Furin Obi / Dorin Obi
Rairin Obi / Suirin Obi / Korin Obi / Anrin Obi
- An issue with the instrument "Storm Fife" which could not be sold on the auction house but can be selected from the inventory when selling has been addressed.
- The furniture "Fighting Fish Tank" would reproduce an improper layout size during mog house layout. This has been fixed.