|Mar. 2, 2007 00:00 [PST] From: FINAL FANTASY XI|
All Worlds Maintenance (Mar. 7) |
At the following time, we will be performing maintenance on all Worlds. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XI will be unavailable.
Thank you for your patience.
* The client software will also be updated at this time. Once this maintenance is completed, the client update will start automatically after logging back into FINAL FANTASY XI. Please follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
* You may receive errors such as "POL-1160" or "POL-0010" during the download process due to heavy server traffic. If you are unable to access the update, we ask that you please wait a while and then try again. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in making this a smooth version update.
* We will be making a change to the "World Pass" system. After the maintenance, you will be able to select the designated World for your new characters. For those of who are considering being issued a "World Pass" prior to the maintenance, we recommend that you use the "World Pass" before the maintenance goes into effect. You will still be able to be issued a "Gold World Pass" even after the maintenance.
* For the update details, please refer to "Topics" on the official PlayOnline.com web site or PlayOnline Viewer which will be available on Mar. 7, 2007.
* Also, chocobo racing has been excluded from this version update for further testing, and is scheduled to be implemented at end of March. More details will be announced when they become available. We apologize for the inconvenience.
[Date & Time]
Mar. 7, 2007 from 9:00 to 16:00 (PST)
* Maintenance completion time may be subject to change.
FINAL FANTASY XI