|Mar. 7, 2007 09:00 [PST] From: PlayOnline|
PlayOnline Viewer Update (Mar. 7)|
At the following time, we have performed a version update of the PlayOnline Viewer.
* The client software has also been updated at this time. The version update process will automatically begin upon login after the time stated below. Please follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
Mar. 7, 2007 9:00 (PST)
[Important Update Details]
- The Friend Search screen's layout has been drastically changed.
- The PlayOnline Chat Room Search screen's layout has been drastically changed.
- Several items have been added to the Interests section in Handle Profile.
- The graphics representing Group Masters and Group Sub-Masters on the Friend List have been changed. Also, a display of a group friend's rights has been added to the menu displayed when clicking on a group friend.
- The graphics on the bottom right side of the screen that read "Online" or "Now Loading" have been unified into one graphic.
- Various graphics and screen layouts have been changed.
- The "Disconnect automatically after version update" checkbox on the version update top screen has been deleted.
- A viewable registry has been added to the PlayOnline Viewer Config's system information. (Windows version)
- The PlayOnline Viewer Config's Help section has been updated with the latest information. (Windows version)
- An issue was addressed where handles could not be created when trying to create a handle while offline.
- An issue was addressed where selecting "Log out" after sending a group invitation to a friend already in 4 groups would cause the Viewer to freeze.
- An issue was addressed where, when sending or receiving mail under certain circumstances, an error occurs but does not appear.
- An issue was addressed where sorting files on the File Manager screen would use different criteria than the ones entered.
- An issue was addressed where displaying the Friend List for several minutes under certain conditions and then trying to move to a different screen would cause the Viewer to freeze. (PlayStation 2 version)
- An issue was addressed where in Windows XP the window size of the PlayOnline Viewer in windowed mode could be expanded and reduced irregardless of aspect ratio. (Windows version)
- An issue was addressed where, if FINAL FANTASY XI was installed and one tried to uninstall the PlayOnline Viewer, FINAL FANTASY XI Config would also be deleted. (Windows version)
- The graphic representing a member signed in to Xbox Live on the login top screen was changed. Also, a feature was added where this graphic can be used to determine which controller is associated with it. (Xbox 360 version)
- An issue was addressed where sending mails from an Xbox 360 with specific settings would cause the mail to be delivered with the subject, body, and date left blank. (Xbox 360 version)
Other minor issues were addressed.