|Mar. 13, 2007 13:00 [PDT] From: FINAL FANTASY XI|
FINAL FANTASY XI Update (Mar. 13)|
At the following time, we performed a version update of FINAL FANTASY XI.
* This update consists of a version upgrade of the client program. When you press the play button after the time stated below, the version upgrade will begin automatically. Please follow the instructions on the screen.
Mar. 13, 2007 13:00 (PDT)
FINAL FANTASY XI
[Important Update Details]
- Notorious Monster "Pallas" will now summon pets to aid him during combat.
The following issues have been addressed:
- The wrong World would be selected during the character creation.
- Level requirement for the item Warrior's Mufflers was changed from 72 to 75.
- An issue where an incorrect recast timer would be displayed when the "Drain II," "Dread Spikes," or "Magic Hammer" spells are cast by a player who has Samurai as a support job, under the "Seigan" and "Hasso" effects.
- An issue with the "Azure Experiments" assault wherein cancelled an NPC conversation event would prevent players from advancing the assault.
- Players could receive the "Inspector's Gadget!" quest before completing the "Know One's Onions" quest.
- When performing an area change with the "Autogroup" icon turned on, it would not be displayed upon entering the next area. (Windows and Xbox 360 versions only)
- Map of Quicksand Caves and several other areas is not displayed properly. ("PlayStation 2" version only)