!link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/general/header/style/header.css">
The A.M.A.N. Trove Test Your Luck Campaign will be held starting on Thursday, 18 May, at 8:00 a.m. (GMT) / 9:00 a.m. (BST)
Thursday, 18 May, at 8:00 a.m. (GMT) / 9:00 a.m. (BST) to Thursday, 1 June, at 2:00 p.m. / 3:00 p.m.
Players will receive two silver A.M.A.N. vouchers the first time they log in each day during the campaign.
Exchange a number of vouchers for orbs, and you'll be able to take part in the A.M.A.N. Trove, a special battlefield where you'll have the opportunity to open up to ten treasure chests.
For more details on the A.M.A.N. Trove, read on.
About A.M.A.N. Trove
A.M.A.N. Trove is a battlefield in which players aim to open a variety of treasure chests and retrieve the spoils that lie within.
Requirements for Participation
Be of a main job level of 99.
Be participating as a character for whom at least 45 days have passed since character creation.
How to Play
1. Set the Records of Eminence objective "Exploring the Trove."
2. Speak with Greyson in Lower Jeuno and trade silver A.M.A.N. voucher(s) for a Mars orb or Venus orb.
* The number of vouchers that must be traded vary by orb type. Venus orbs provide a better chance at higher quality items.
3. Trade one of the above orbs to the burning circle located in Horlais Peak, Waughroon Shrine, or Balga's Dais and enter the battlefield.
Between one and six players may participate.
The time limit is 30 minutes.
Each battlefield contains ten wooden chests and one gold chest.
Additionally, some of the wooden chests may glow with a rainbow aura.
- Wooden Chests
If you strike it lucky with a wooden chest, you will receive an additional item drop when you clear the content. If you are unlucky, all the treasure chests will vanish and you will have to engage in combat against a fierce mimic.
* If you best the mimic, the gold treasure chest will appear once more and you may open it to clear the battlefield.
- Gold Chests
Opening the gold chest will complete the battlefield, and you will receive a number of spoils proportional to the number of wooden chests you have opened.
* If an item with the Rare attribute would drop but you already possess that item, it will not appear in the list of spoils and there will be no system log to notify you of this.
- Rainbow Chests
Rainbow Chests always contain a very valuable reward.
In addition, if you open eight wooden treasure chests and the remaining one is the one that contains a mimic, that remaining chest may change to a rainbow one.
With high-level gear and useful materials among the spoils to be earned, this treasure trove has plenty to offer both currently active and returning players alike. Don't miss it!
Used Mars and Venus orbs may be traded to Greyson in lower Jeuno in exchange for a random item. Lucky players may even receive a fresh orb, enabling them to enjoy the trove once more.