The FINAL FANTASY XI Linkshell Community Beta Version has been updated. A calendar and an auto-login function have been introduced to the site, in addition to changes made to existing features.
- A calendar feature has been added.
Using the calendar, you can announce detailed information regarding regular in-game events or recruit participants from all over your World.
Click here for a detailed explanation of the calendar feature.
- The World Portal will now display the most recent events.
The World Portal will display the most recent 15 events registered by each community.
*Events that have not been set to "Display on World Portal (public)" will not be displayed.
Click here for a detailed explanation of the World Portal.
- A new "auto-login" feature has been added.
As long as you have a character registered on the Linkshell Community, you can use the auto-login feature.
By using this feature, you no longer have to enter your PlayOnline ID and password and can log in to the Linkshell Community simply by selecting a character.
Click here for a detailed explanation of the login system.
- The format of the search display has been updated.
- Searches will now display up to 200 results instead of the previous 50.
- A Time Zone function has been added to the top page.
Please configure your time zone settings so that time differences between regions are accurately reflected on the Linkshell Community.
Once these settings have been configured, you can use the calendar or message board without worrying about regional time differences.
- A link to the manual has been added.
By clicking the question mark [?] in the upper left corner of the screen, you can view the Linkshell Community manual at any time.
- Several other issues have been corrected.
Click here to go to the Linkshell Community.