The following campaigns will be held starting Tuesday, June 11, at 1:00 a.m. (PDT)
Campaign Period: Tuesday, June 11, at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) to Sunday, June 30, at 7:59 a.m.
Surge Walk Campaign
All Walk of Echoes content will become surge and endowed walks throughout the duration. Use this opportunity to get valuable items, experience, and capacity points!
* Walks that are normal when the campaign begins will be converted to surge walks upon entry.
Campaign will undergo the following adjustments throughout the event.
- Experience and allied notes earned from evaluations will be doubled.
- The amount of spoils obtained from treasure chests when participating in unions will be increased.
Furthermore, earn special rewards, including montiont silverpieces, 100-byne bills, Lungo-Nango jadeshells, and more from the following four Campaign Ops, in addition to their normal spoils.
- Splitting Heirs
- Cracking Shells
- Plucking Wings
- Fiat Lux
All lights start at their maximum alignment values during the campaign.
Geas Fete Campaign - PLUS!
Receive double the usual amount of escha silt from defeating monsters in escha areas during the campaign. Additionally, personal rewards from Geas Fete are increased by two items, and players will receive either an eschalixir, eschalixir +1, or eschalixir +2.
* In Reisenjima, players will receive either pellucid stones, fern stones, or taupe stones.
Reisenjima Geas Fete Equipment Campaign
An additional personal reward will drop from Geas Fete notorious monsters in Reisenjima, providing you with an extra chance to obtain their spoils!
Dynamis Granules of Time Campaign
Players will automatically receive all types of granules of time upon entering Dynamis.
Hyper Chocobo Digging Campaign
The time that rest pass between executing your next command after digging will be decreased.
* This does not apply if your skill is at its maximum.
Combat and Magic Skill Increase Campaign
Combat skills will be more likely to increase while in combat for the duration. Additionally, magic skills will be more likely to increase when casting spells.
Omen Light Double-Up Campaign
Omen will experience the following adjustments.
Two Omen lights will be activated when vanquishing monsters.
* If the first light is a good one, the second will not appear.