Sunday, April 5, at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) to Sunday, April 19, at 7:59 a.m.
Collect special initial eggs and work to complete certain phrases in the Egg Hunt Egg-stravaganza 2020!
Moogles and Their Locations
Moogles will appear in the following locations during the course of the event.
Southern San d'Oria / Northern San d'Oria
Bastok Mines / Bastok Markets
Windurst Waters (north side) / Windurst Woods
Enjoying the Festivities
Learn more about the event by speaking with one of the moogles in the locations given above. Collect initial eggs that spell out the phrases provided to you and trade them to the moogle to receive special rewards!
Collect the first three letters of your character's name.
Example: If your character's name is Moogle, you need to collect M, O, and O.
* You must first hand in the First Three to complete any of the following phrases.
[Initial Straight 8]
Starting with the first letter of your character's name, collect eight letters in alphabetical order.
Example: If your character's name is Moogle, you need to collect M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, and T.
[Seven of a Kind]
Collect seven of any given letter.
Example: Seven As.
There are some other combinations you can collect as well! See what you can find!
* The 11th anniversary event words LEAFKIN, ELEVEN, and VANADIEL are not eligible words in this event.
[Region name] 
[Day of the Week]
[Map] [Wide Scan]
Collecting Initial Eggs
Initial eggs may be collected once per Vana'diel day via the following methods.
- Speaking to a moogle.
- Trading one of the following sets of items to a moogle.
12 bird eggs / 12 hard-boiled eggs / 6 lizard eggs / 1 apkallu egg / 1 soft-boiled egg / 1 colored egg / 1 party egg / 99 Sairui-ran / 1 lucky egg / 1 imperial egg
- Through mining, logging, or harvesting.
* The above methods will have their timers reset at 0:00 each Vana'diel day.
* New characters will be unable to receive initial eggs from moogles until 0:00 Vana'diel time after character creation.
* When in a party and receiving an egg from one of the moogles, you may designate one party member and receive an egg with the first initial of their character name. Perhaps something special will happen if the designated member is wearing an egg helm!
Create your own egg buffet!
Four of the rewards for completing this event are the egg locker, egg table, egg stool, and egg lantern furnishings. Trading them to the moogle inside your mog house will reward you with your very own egg buffet! The moogle will also help break the buffet down into its constituent parts if you trade him the buffet again.
Stores selling a wide variety of egg-hunt related paraphernalia will be set up in the following locations for the duration of the event.
Northern San d'Oria (D-8)
Bastok Mines (H-9)
Windurst Waters (north side) (G-10)