The A.M.A.N. Trove Test Your Luck Campaign is coming on Friday, November 18, at 7:00 a.m. (PST).
Friday, November 18, at 7:00 a.m. (PST) to Friday, December 2, at 6:00 a.m.
During the campaign, you'll receive two silver A.M.A.N. vouchers the first time you log in each day.
Exchange a certain number of vouchers for orbs, and you'll be able to take part in A.M.A.N. Trove, a special battlefield where you'll have the opportunity to open up to ten treasure chests.
Information about A.M.A.N. Trove can be found below.
About A.M.A.N. Trove
A.M.A.N. Trove is a battlefield in which players aim to open a variety of treasure chests and retrieve the spoils that lie within.
Requirements for Participation
- Be of a main job level of 99.
- Be participating as a character for whom at least 45 days have passed since character creation.
How to Play
1. Set the Records of Eminence objective "Exploring the Trove."
2. Speak with Greyson in Lower Jeuno and trade silver A.M.A.N. voucher(s) for a Mars orb or Venus orb.
*The number of vouchers that must be traded vary by orb type. Venus orbs provide a better chance at higher quality items.
3. Trade one of the above orbs to the burning circle located in Horlais Peak, Waughroon Shrine, or Balga's Dais and enter the battlefield.
- Between one and six players may participate.
- The time limit is 30 minutes.
The battlefield contains 10 wooden chests and one gold chest. Occasionally, a wooden chest may instead be replaced by a rainbow chest.
- Wooden Chests
If you strike it lucky with a wooden chest, you will receive an additional item drop when you clear the content. If you are unlucky, all the treasure chests will vanish and you will have to engage in combat against a fierce mimic.
* If you best the mimic, the gold treasure chest will appear once more and you may open it to clear the battlefield.
- Gold Chests
Opening the gold chest will complete the battlefield, and you will receive a number of spoils proportional to the number of wooden chests you have opened.
* If an item with the Rare attribute would drop but you already possess that item, it will not appear in the list of spoils and there will be no system log to notify you of this.
- Rainbow chests
Rainbow chests always contain an incredibly valuable item.
Additionally, if you open eight wooden chests—meaning that the one left contains a mimic—there is a chance that it will transform into a rainbow chest.
With high-level gear and useful materials among the spoils to be earned, this treasure trove has plenty to offer both currently active and returning players alike. Donʼt miss it!
Used mars and venus orbs may be traded to Greyson in Lower Jeuno for a random reward.
If you are lucky, you may receive a brand-new orb, allowing you to enter the trove once more.