This software displays the specifications of your computer. Necessary information, such as the CPU type, memory capacity, and type of graphics chip, is displayed to check whether FINAL FANTASY XI for Windows will run properly on your computer.
Please use "PlayOnline System Information" if you do not know the specifications of your computer or would like to check whether your computer meets the system requirements.
This software does not guarantee that your system will run FINAL FANTASY XI for Windows. Even if the results displayed by this software exceed the minimum system requirements, your system may not be able to run FINAL FANTASY XI due to the configuration of your computer and/or resident software.
Please read the license agreement carefully. You must agree to its terms before installing this software. Please also note that your system may not be able to run this software due to the configuration of your computer and/or resident software.
IMPORTANT: CAREFULLY READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT (THIS "AGREEMENT") BEFORE INSTALLING THE PLAYONLINE SYSTEMS INFORMATION (THE "SOFTWARE"). |
IF YOU CLICK ON THE "AGREE" BUTTON, YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU ARE HEREBY AUTHORIZED TO INSTALL THE SOFTWARE IN YOUR PERSONAL COMPUTER, AND TO USE THE SOFTWARE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREOF. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK ON THE "DECLINE" BUTTON. IF AT ANY TIME YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY END YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE.
(1) All copyrights in the Software shall remain with SQUARE ENIX LTD. (the "Licensor").
(2) The Licensor grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Software, without a right to sublicense the same. In no event does the Licensor sell or transfer the Software to you.
(3) You may install and use the Software on only one personal computer owned by you (the "Computer"). You may not use the Software in any other manner.
(4) You may use the Software only to test the suitability of your Computer to run the FINAL FANTASY XI for Windows on it, but not for any other purposes including, without limitation, commercial use.
(5) You shall not copy, sell, rent, distribute, transmit, reproduce, duplicate or use the Software or transfer the rights licensed herein, for any commercial purposes, or any other purposes other than specifically granted or stated rights in this Agreement.
(6) You may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or translate the Software.
(1) THE LICENSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SOFTWARE IS OPERABLE OR FUNCTIONAL UNDER ANY CONDITION. THE LICENSOR MAY MODIFY THE SOFTWARE FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO YOU.
(2) THE LICENSOR PROVIDES YOU WITH THE SOFTWARE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS FOR FREE. THE LICENSOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FOR THE SOFTWARE, YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND THE TEST RESULT OBTAINED BY USING THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITED BY LAW.
(3) THE SOFTWARE DOES NOT EVALUATE THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE OF THE COMPUTER. A FAVOURABLE RESULT FROM THIS SOFTWARE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR SYSTEM WILL RUN "FINAL FANTASY XI" FOR WINDOWS AS MAY BE INDICATED BY SUCH RESULT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(1) THE LICENSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE.
(2) THE LICENSOR SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE LICENSOR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
(3) NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT IS INTENDED TO EXCLUDE OR LIMIT THE LIABILITY OF ANY PARTY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR THE LIABILITY OF ANY PARTY TO ANOTHER FOR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
The Licensor may terminate this Agreement without prior notice to you at any time and this Agreement will be terminated automatically if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions hereof. Upon termination, you shall uninstall the Software entirely from the Computer, and destroy all copies of the Software, if any.
(1) This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law.
(2) If any provision of this Agreement is determined by any of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue full force and effect without being impaired or invalidated in any way.
(3) English courts shall have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute, proceeding, suit or action arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, provided that the Licensor shall be entitled to bring or apply for any action, claim, injunction or any other legal or judicial proceedings in any competent court or tribunal in any jurisdiction.
(4) No person other than you or the Licensor is entitled to enjoy the benefit of or enforce any provision of this Agreement.